Complete Social Media Management
Create an experience for your audience and
your brand will be unforgettable
That is where Social Kitchen Media comes in.
Think of us as your virtual creator of engaging social media and eye catching content.
We’ve got the tools and the talent to set your online presence on fire.
Here’s a breakdown of what we can do for you:
- Industry and Keyword Research
- Strategy Development
- 2 Profile Setup and Optimization
- 10 Posts per week across 2 Social Media Platforms
- Monthly Client Conference
- Industry and Keyword Research +Strategy Development +3 Profile Setup (if needed) and Optimization +1 Blog Post Per Month +15 posts per week across 3 Social Media Platforms +Monthly Facebook/Instagram Ad Budget ($150 included in price) +1 hour per month for active business development +KPI Metrics Reports +Weekly Client Conference +Follower Engagement (Comment, Tweet, Message Replies)
- Industry and Keyword Research +Strategy Development +3 Profile Setup (if needed) and Optimization +2 Blog Posts Per Month +21 posts per week across 3 Social Media Platforms +Monthly Facebook/Instagram Ad Budget ($300 included in price) +4 hours per month for business development +KPI Metrics Reports +Weekly Client Conference +Google Alert/Reputation Management +Follower Engagement (Comment, Tweet, Message Replies)
Video Editing – $200 per hour
Video Creation – Price quoted per job depending on final deliverable request
Review site management – $200 per month – monitoring and replying to comments on Yelp and TripAdvisor
Email List Building Management – $450 per month
Email newsletter creation – $200 per email newsletter
Facebook and Instagram Ad Manager – $550 per month
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Social Media Marketing all about?
Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create engaging content that attracts attention from your customers and prospects and therefore encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
The goal is to market your products and services and build your business’ brand on the Internet and make social connections with your customers.
Why does my business need social media?
At Social Kitchen Media, we truly believe that modern day businesses don’t have a choice on whether they DO social media, the question is, how well businesses DO it.
Your customers and guests’ attention is captivated by social media therefore you need to focus your marketing efforts on where the attention is.
When you take your brand to where your customers are, you no longer need to struggle to search for potential clients; you then need to focus on how to engage them.
What if we don't currently have social media accounts?
If you don’t currently have any social media accounts for your business, we can set up these up for you. We normally set these up via a shared email account, this way we are able to smoothly facilitate setting up these accounts without bothering you for the account setup emails.
How long is the contract for?
Our minimum term contract is 3 months.
Can we upgrade/downgrade our plan?
Yes! You can change plans at any time, we just need 1 months notice prior to changing plans.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.